A zipper consists of two pieces of cloth with teeth that can be made of metal or plastic, which are held together by a cart to close the open space of a garment. There are many types of zippers on the market, even smart zippers, but this time we will talk about the traditional zippers. Finding a home for clothing repair is one of the solutions to the problem so they can fix your pants zipper for a reasonable price. However, this task you can learn to do it yourself. What to do when the zipper is damaged? How many times have you gone to the party and at the last minute you realize that the garment you chose just for that occasion needs composure. Arranging a piece of clothing may not seem so simple;
However, when it comes to composing the zipper of your jeans or jeans in this post we will present you: five very easy ways to do it at home. That these things happen from time to time is something very common. The frequent use of the zipper or a bad pull can ruin them in a jiffy and at the worst moment. Sometimes it happens that they are dislodged on one side, the car slips off or does not want to close again. What to do if something like this happens to you? Before, many people preferred to renew the pants with the zipper damaged, but after the economic crisis, the companies proliferated enormously.In spite of that, it does not hurt that you learn to do it yourself so that you can quickly solve emergency cases. To learn how to fix a zipper in this post we will teach you simple tricks that you never imagined, to compose it in less than a minute, without having to have skills for sewing or many materials.
Instructions for zipper pull replacement needs
When teeth do not come together When you move the rack of the zipper but the teeth do not come together is one of the most common problems that occur in bags, but also happens with pants, because of closing the zipper quickly carelessly, producing a continuous wear. It happens that when you start to pull the car or slider opens a little; then, you cannot close properly or adjust the teeth of the zipper enough. Here are some simple steps for zipper pull replacement needs to put into practice when you are traveling or away from home:
- Therefore, the first thing to do is to close with your fingers the underside of the fabric strips.
- Then, carefully lower the slider or cart completely.
- Then, squeeze a bit the part that has been opened with pliers or even with the teeth you can apply pressure; If you’re out of the house and do not have any kind of tool to help you tighten it.
- Remember to make pressure little by little, do not squeeze too much; because if you press a lot then it will not slide smoothly and you could even damage it. You just have to push it hard enough for it to properly teeth.
- Finally, try it by raising the slider or cart to see if it has been a good fit.